Terms and Conditions
Entrant Rules and Guidelines
- You may apply to enter for The Big 5 Saudi Impact Awards by submitting a completed entry form online at www.thebig5saudi.com/
- dmg events’ employees, agents and family members and those of our Affiliates may not enter Awards.
- We may for any reason, at any time withdraw an Entry, including (without limitation) where it:
a. offends national sentiments, religious or cultural sentiments or public taste;
b. does not meet the entry criteria, as published on the relevant Website;
c. includes work that was banned or withdrawn from airing or publication;
d. is missing required elements, results, or information
- If you want to withdraw an Entry, you must notify us via the email address on the Website.
- We will provide all individuals and organisations that submitted Entries with details of the relevant Awards ceremony. We do not provide free attendance to the Awards ceremony for those shortlisted or for any other organisations. You will not be permitted entry to Awards ceremonies without a valid pass.
- We own all intellectual property rights, including copyright, design rights and trademark rights, in and to all Trophies, decorative objects and other souvenirs of achievement in relation to an Award (a ‘Trophy’). We have the exclusive right to reproduce, manufacture, copy, and sell a Trophy in any size or medium, and to distribute or exploit the design of a Trophy or to produce or commission reproductions of same for gift, sale, re-sale or licence. No reproduction, replica or other copy of a Trophy may be made or used by you or by any manufacturer, advertiser, organisation or individual except in accordance with these terms without our prior written consent.
- If you win an Award, any duties, fees and charges accrued from the transporting of the relevant Trophy will be your responsibility.
- All Entries and their subsequent feature, display, exhibition or presentation are for the purpose of criticism and review only. Our consideration or display of an Entry does not constitute any recommendation, endorsement or promotion of the products or services featured.
- Our decisions in all matters relating to the Awards will be final and binding.
- All entries must be submitted online.
- All entries must be completed and submitted by the closing date: 01 March 2021.
- You may enter multiple categories.
- The length of the submission is limited by the entry form.
- Supporting material may be uploaded but only where specified.
- Entries must be written in English.
- Where the entry was a collaborative effort all major contributors should be specified within the entry.
- Translations should be provided for any supporting material.
- Evidence of results data must be referenced and entries can be disqualified if the data source is not cited.
- Supporting material, such as independently produced data, industry surveys, extracts from analysts' reports, testimonials, press articles etc. will only be accepted if provided as part of the written submission online. No further hard copy information is required.
- Entries will be accepted from organisations operating in Saudi Arabia.
- Entries will be accepted from project owners, construction consultants, contractors, developers, architecture and engineering firms.
- The decision of the judging panel is final. The judging panel reserves the right to re-classify, re-categorise or reject any entry that does not comply with the requirements of the competition.
- Entries will only be judged on the basis of the information provided to the judges on the entry form and additional supporting material if submitted.
- Details of the judging panel conversations will not be disclosed.
- No correspondence will be entered into by the Awards Team or the judges regarding feedback on entries.
- Judges are requested to declare an interest and remove themselves from the process if they are asked to judge an entry that poses a conflict of interest.
- We will respect as confidential any financial data submitted unless given express permission to use it. If there is a particular part or your entry that you would prefer not to be used then please clarify this on the entry.
- All entries will be stored securely on our website and access to these by Judges will be strictly monitored.
- By entering The Big 5 Saudi Impact Awards, companies are authorising dmg events to use the ‘entry description and ‘company logo’, for the purpose of the awards presentation and marketing, containing case studies of all short listed companies and winners.